Rolling Stones Guitarist Lands TV Show
Ronnie Wood to feature in program about the music industry
Rolling Stones, and former Faces, guitarist Ronnie Wood has landed his own TV show. The news follows the success of his radio slot The Ronnie Wood Show, which airs on Absolute Radio in the U.K. and earned Wood the Sony Radio Personality of the Year award earlier this year.
The program, which will air next February on the Sky Arts channel, will feature interviews with musicians, live performances and debate about the music industry. U.K. radio personality Jo Whiley is also set to appear.
"I've had so much fun doing my radio show and had lots of success with recent awards,' said Wood. "It's now going to TV to give the audience the chance to see behind the scenes."
- Mar 11, 2014Tool Refute False Reports of Album Completion – Exclusive
"Unfortunately, [Adam Jones]' off-the-cuff joke was taken out of context," say band
- Mar 11, 2014Bauer's Back: Watch the New Teaser for '24: Live Another Day'
The 12-part series will premiere in May
- Mar 11, 2014Q&A: Queen, Adam Lambert Talk New Tour, Pressure and John Deacon
"This is the closest that you'll ever get to seeing Queen as it was in our golden days, but it's not a reproduction," says Brian May
- Mar 11, 2014Lazzy Lung Drop First Official Video
Beirut-based indie rockers launch “Dirty Word” clip to promote upcoming gig
- Mar 10, 2014Morrissey Names New Album 'World Peace is None of Your Business'
LP scheduled for summer release