Rolling Stones Guitarist Lands TV Show
Ronnie Wood to feature in program about the music industry
Rolling Stones, and former Faces, guitarist Ronnie Wood has landed his own TV show. The news follows the success of his radio slot The Ronnie Wood Show, which airs on Absolute Radio in the U.K. and earned Wood the Sony Radio Personality of the Year award earlier this year.
The program, which will air next February on the Sky Arts channel, will feature interviews with musicians, live performances and debate about the music industry. U.K. radio personality Jo Whiley is also set to appear.
"I've had so much fun doing my radio show and had lots of success with recent awards,' said Wood. "It's now going to TV to give the audience the chance to see behind the scenes."
- Jun 30, 2014Bobby Womack (1944-2014)
A dramatic life, a distinct voice: remembering the soul legend and his incredible seven-decade career
- Jun 24, 2014Read Tupac Shakur’s Heartfelt Letter to Public Enemy’s Chuck D
“Back in the dayz, on tour with u, I learned so much from what u did and how u did it,” Shakur wrote
- Jun 19, 2014Courtney Love on Dave Grohl: ‘It’s Time to Make Amends’
The singer reportedly made the statement after seeing a picture of Grohl during a talk at Cannes Lions
- Jun 17, 2014Deadmau5 on EDM: 'It'll Eventually F*** Itself So Hard'
Electronic producer talks about the scene's coming demise, EDM festivals and his new LP
- Jun 17, 2014N.W.A. Biopic Casts Dr. Dre, Eazy-E for 'Straight Outta Compton'
Delayed film based on pioneering hip-hop group set to begin principal photography within two months