Rolling Stones Guitarist Lands TV Show
Ronnie Wood to feature in program about the music industry
Rolling Stones, and former Faces, guitarist Ronnie Wood has landed his own TV show. The news follows the success of his radio slot The Ronnie Wood Show, which airs on Absolute Radio in the U.K. and earned Wood the Sony Radio Personality of the Year award earlier this year.
The program, which will air next February on the Sky Arts channel, will feature interviews with musicians, live performances and debate about the music industry. U.K. radio personality Jo Whiley is also set to appear.
"I've had so much fun doing my radio show and had lots of success with recent awards,' said Wood. "It's now going to TV to give the audience the chance to see behind the scenes."
- Aug 27, 2014Q&A: Grandmaster Flash
The hip-hop pioneer talks to Rolling Stone on the eve of his Doha gig
- Aug 12, 2014Robin Williams, Oscar-Winning Actor and Comedian, Dead at 63 in Apparent Suicide
"He has been battling severe depression of late," says actor's publicist. "This is a tragic and sudden loss"
- Jul 27, 2014On the Cover: Yasmine Hamdan
Get a first look at the new issue of Rolling Stone Middle East
- Jul 06, 2014From Beirut to Britain: Postcards Hit the Road
The Lebanese folk-rock outfit on their U.K. tour and plans for their debut studio album
- Jul 05, 2014Dubomedy Team Take 'Clowns Who Care' Classes to Refugee Camp
Young Syrian refugees in Jordan receive performing arts and visual arts classes