Elbow Brew Their Own Beer
Build A Rocket Boys! ale to launch in October
Mercury Prize-winning British indie band Elbow are set to launch their own ale, named after their 2011 album Build A Rocket Boys!. According to their website, the band are “proud supporters of traditional British ale” and have hooked up with brewers Robinsons Of Stockport.
Elbow tasted a range of Robinsons beers before settling on a “golden ale with a rich rounded body, smooth bitterness, subtle tang of malt and fruity aroma.” The beer will be launched at the Manchester Food and Drink Festival in October but will be available in 400 pubs throughout Britain in September and October.
- Apr 10, 2014Inside Linkin Park's Heavy New Album: 'We Need to Weed Out the Emo'
The group looked for the sounds that inspired nu-metal while making their June record 'The Hunting Party'
- Apr 08, 2014Bob Geldof's Daughter Peaches Dead at 25
The writer, TV presenter and model's death is called "unexplained and sudden" by police
- Apr 08, 2014'Game of Thrones' Season Premiere Recap: Say Hi to the Bad Guys
The Lannisters shall inherit the earth as the epic fantasy kicks off a bold fourth season
- Apr 06, 2014Yasmine Hamdan Hits the Silver Screen
Singer-songwriter stars in Jim Jarmusch’s new film, secures U.S. release for debut LP
- Apr 06, 2014Elton’s Off-the-Cuff Masterpiece, Revisited
The singer looks back at the chaotic sessions for ‘Goodbye Yellow Brick Road’