Elbow Brew Their Own Beer
Build A Rocket Boys! ale to launch in October
Mercury Prize-winning British indie band Elbow are set to launch their own ale, named after their 2011 album Build A Rocket Boys!. According to their website, the band are “proud supporters of traditional British ale” and have hooked up with brewers Robinsons Of Stockport.
Elbow tasted a range of Robinsons beers before settling on a “golden ale with a rich rounded body, smooth bitterness, subtle tang of malt and fruity aroma.” The beer will be launched at the Manchester Food and Drink Festival in October but will be available in 400 pubs throughout Britain in September and October.
- Mar 10, 2014Morrissey Names New Album 'World Peace is None of Your Business'
LP scheduled for summer release
- Mar 10, 2014Listen to Arcade Fire Cover Prince in Minneapolis
Band performs "Controversy" on Reflektor tour stop
- Mar 10, 2014Madonna Announces Collaboration With Avicii
Singer spills the news over Instagram
- Mar 05, 2014Top Five: Conor Maynard
The U.K. popstar, in Dubai to perform at Bloomingdale's SS14 Fashion Show reception, picks five of his favorite tunes
- Mar 05, 2014The Boxtones Get Serious With 'Clowns'
Dubai-based rockers launch their debut album this month