Elbow Brew Their Own Beer
Build A Rocket Boys! ale to launch in October
Mercury Prize-winning British indie band Elbow are set to launch their own ale, named after their 2011 album Build A Rocket Boys!. According to their website, the band are “proud supporters of traditional British ale” and have hooked up with brewers Robinsons Of Stockport.
Elbow tasted a range of Robinsons beers before settling on a “golden ale with a rich rounded body, smooth bitterness, subtle tang of malt and fruity aroma.” The beer will be launched at the Manchester Food and Drink Festival in October but will be available in 400 pubs throughout Britain in September and October.
- Jul 27, 2014On the Cover: Yasmine Hamdan
Get a first look at the new issue of Rolling Stone Middle East
- Jul 06, 2014From Beirut to Britain: Postcards Hit the Road
The Lebanese folk-rock outfit on their U.K. tour and plans for their debut studio album
- Jul 05, 2014Dubomedy Team Take 'Clowns Who Care' Classes to Refugee Camp
Young Syrian refugees in Jordan receive performing arts and visual arts classes
- Jul 04, 2014Ahmed Nour's 'Waves' Wins at Ismailia Film Festival
Egyptian director picks up Best Long Documentary award for intimate look at revolution
- Jun 30, 2014Bobby Womack (1944-2014)
A dramatic life, a distinct voice: remembering the soul legend and his incredible seven-decade career