Elbow Brew Their Own Beer
Build A Rocket Boys! ale to launch in October
Mercury Prize-winning British indie band Elbow are set to launch their own ale, named after their 2011 album Build A Rocket Boys!. According to their website, the band are “proud supporters of traditional British ale” and have hooked up with brewers Robinsons Of Stockport.
Elbow tasted a range of Robinsons beers before settling on a “golden ale with a rich rounded body, smooth bitterness, subtle tang of malt and fruity aroma.” The beer will be launched at the Manchester Food and Drink Festival in October but will be available in 400 pubs throughout Britain in September and October.
- Jun 30, 2014Bobby Womack (1944-2014)
A dramatic life, a distinct voice: remembering the soul legend and his incredible seven-decade career
- Jun 24, 2014Read Tupac Shakur’s Heartfelt Letter to Public Enemy’s Chuck D
“Back in the dayz, on tour with u, I learned so much from what u did and how u did it,” Shakur wrote
- Jun 19, 2014Courtney Love on Dave Grohl: ‘It’s Time to Make Amends’
The singer reportedly made the statement after seeing a picture of Grohl during a talk at Cannes Lions
- Jun 17, 2014Deadmau5 on EDM: 'It'll Eventually F*** Itself So Hard'
Electronic producer talks about the scene's coming demise, EDM festivals and his new LP
- Jun 17, 2014N.W.A. Biopic Casts Dr. Dre, Eazy-E for 'Straight Outta Compton'
Delayed film based on pioneering hip-hop group set to begin principal photography within two months