Britney Spears Collaborates with Sonu Nigam
Indian singer to contribute vocals to Spears song
Sonu Nigam, the Indian singer known for his vocal work on Bollywood films, is set to contribute vocals to Britney Spears’ song “I Wanna Go.” Speaking to media company DesiHits! Spears said, "I’m so excited about having Sonu on "I Wanna G.". His vocals add such a different feel, which I love! Watch out Bollywood – it's Britney and Sonu!"
Nigam began his career as a playback singer – someone who records vocals for songs that are lip-synced by actors in Bollywood movies – before launching his own pop career.
- Aug 27, 2014Q&A: Grandmaster Flash
The hip-hop pioneer talks to Rolling Stone on the eve of his Doha gig
- Aug 12, 2014Robin Williams, Oscar-Winning Actor and Comedian, Dead at 63 in Apparent Suicide
"He has been battling severe depression of late," says actor's publicist. "This is a tragic and sudden loss"
- Jul 27, 2014On the Cover: Yasmine Hamdan
Get a first look at the new issue of Rolling Stone Middle East
- Jul 06, 2014From Beirut to Britain: Postcards Hit the Road
The Lebanese folk-rock outfit on their U.K. tour and plans for their debut studio album
- Jul 05, 2014Dubomedy Team Take 'Clowns Who Care' Classes to Refugee Camp
Young Syrian refugees in Jordan receive performing arts and visual arts classes