Amy Winehouse Found Dead
The 27-year-old British singer has died at her flat in Camden, London. Winehouse, whose career was plagued by problems with drug and alcohol abuse, has recently garnered media attention for a series of disastrous live performances. Winehouse, who was booed off stage at her Dubai gig earlier this year, was renowned for her unique voice, as well as her tumultuous private life. The Metropolitan Police are currently treating her death as “unexplained.”
- Apr 10, 2014Inside Linkin Park's Heavy New Album: 'We Need to Weed Out the Emo'
The group looked for the sounds that inspired nu-metal while making their June record 'The Hunting Party'
- Apr 08, 2014Bob Geldof's Daughter Peaches Dead at 25
The writer, TV presenter and model's death is called "unexplained and sudden" by police
- Apr 08, 2014'Game of Thrones' Season Premiere Recap: Say Hi to the Bad Guys
The Lannisters shall inherit the earth as the epic fantasy kicks off a bold fourth season
- Apr 06, 2014Yasmine Hamdan Hits the Silver Screen
Singer-songwriter stars in Jim Jarmusch’s new film, secures U.S. release for debut LP
- Apr 06, 2014Elton’s Off-the-Cuff Masterpiece, Revisited
The singer looks back at the chaotic sessions for ‘Goodbye Yellow Brick Road’